Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation: No refunds are guaranteed after the balance payment has been made
2. No Show: No refunds; we will cancel all beds if you don't arrive on the given arrival date
3. Modifications: No refunds are guaranteed; modifications accepted at our discretion
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum Stay - 2 nights
2. Maximum Stay - 7 nights
3. Bed Booking - All beds in all rooms must be booked and paid for
4. Dorm Rates - +10% surcharge to guarantee private dorms
5. Balance Payment - due up to 4 weeks before arrival date
6. Security Deposit - 500 CZK / 20 EUR per person
7. Breakfast - required for groups, buffet 150 CZK per person per day
8. Damage and Disturbance - to be paid in full by the group
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Choose from a variety of room types including private rooms, dormitories and apartments, each custom designed with contemporary style, local influence and genuine details in mind. Wake up to fresh breakfasts at Sophie's Bar, prepared for you by our specialty chefs. Or head to our quaint guest kitchen and make your own breakfast, meal or snack. Share our favorite pictures using the free Wifi. Take our free customized map and start to explore Prague right from our doorstep.
Sophie's Hostel is tucked in Prague’s New Town (Nove Mesto) which is steeped in authentic culture and home to an eclectic mix of local restaurants, cafes, and shops. New Town borders Old Town allowing easy access to the historical center and Wenceslas Square by foot or by tram. Our location is ideal, especially for those who seek a wee bit of refuge from the tourist crowds.
Our staff is looking forward to welcoming you to Sophie's Hostel and helping you find your way around the city. They’ll offer the best tips for to-dos in Prague and around the neighborhood and are always around, day and night.
Sophie's Hostel also offers an on-site bar/cafe with daily happy hour and a wonderful breakfast daily 7-12 (not included). 24-hour reception with no lock-out or curfew, secure luggage room and air-conditioned private rooms upon request (based on availability). Sophie's Hostel is a non-smoking building.
Recommended by the world’s great travel resources--Let’s go, Lonely Planet, Time Out, Rough Guide and more. Featured as “One of the World’s Best Boutique Hostels” by the Guardian UK. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
3, Řetězec hostelů
3, Řetězec hostelů
1, Země Czech Republic
Celosvětově Velký hostel
Sophie's Hostel říká
Doufáme, že se brzy setkáme,
-Sophie \ 'S Hostel Sophie\'s Hostel, Zaměstnanci
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>