Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
From now on, you don't need to leave the hostel to have nice a meal, as we will provide you a dinner service.
In the moment of check in you will be asked of you would like to dinne in the hostel. A weekly many will be shown, so you can choose the days you are joining us to dinner. The dinner is composed by a soup and a main course, that change everyday.
All this for a very modest price.
This year we decided to keep the tradition alive, so once again we are offering you the last supper of the year. You just need to let us know if you are joining us for this occasion, and you'll find a plate waiting for you. :)
Smile hostel features include:
-Free Individual Lockers and Locks
-Free Towels, Linens and Duvets
-Free Coffee and Tea, all day
-Free Wireless Internet Connection
-Free access to guide books from all around the world
-Free Maps and Advice
-Free Luggage storage
-Free Satellite TV and films
You have24 hours for cancellations.
The cancellations need to be done by e-mail of fax.
We don't accept cancellations by phone.
if you don't give us notice about, we charge the 1 night.
Minimum of stays : 2 nights Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>