Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We also try to be as eco-friendly as we could and be mindful of the surrounding nature. Feel free to call us or arrive at our place 24/7, we are always eager to meet new people from all over the world and immerse them in the magical beauties of Bulgaria! We are 4 minutes away walking from the most central attraction in Sofia - Alexander Nevski Cathedral, 5 minutes walking from the most central part with all the pubs and bars and about 8-9 minutes walking from the central metro station, where the metro lines cross - Serdika Station.
Smart Hostel Sofia Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy for Standard Rates: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. No Cancellation policy for Non-Refundable Booking - the property is authorized to charge the full amount to the customer's card after the booking has been made.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Pets are not allowed.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>