Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The common area including shower rooms and toilets will be shared with other guests.
- Smoking allowed outside of the hostel only.
We're happy with all types of group booking. If you have any question, feel free to let us know by dropping an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Being situated in the center of Bangkok with easy access to the public transit system means that staying at Siam Journey makes it simple to travel wherever you want in the city. Only minutes away is the Airport Railway Link, which is the fastest, easiest and most inexpensive way to and from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Adjacent to the Airport Rail Link is the PhayaThai BTS station, which is only a four minute walk from the guesthouse, and also where you can ride the Skytrain in comfort to almost any destination in Bangkok. A ten minute walk to Victory Monument is where you will find buses for onward transit destinations outside Bangkok. As well, you can catch the Klong Saen Saep express boat for an interesting perspective of Bangkok. With our unique location, the best of Bangkok is only steps away.
Here at Siam Journey, we have two 10-bed dormitories on the second floor, and 3 private rooms on the 3rd floor. Each dorm comes equipped with A/C, as well as secure lockers for your valuables. Each bed also comes with reading light and power sockets. On the ground floor you will find shared bathrooms with hot and cold showers. Come relax on our bean bags in the large common room, and share a cold beer with your fellow travelers, while making use of the guide books and guest computer. Free clean drinking water, coffee and tea are available throughout the day. Or you can head upstairs to the rooftop terrace to enjoy some conversation while the sun sets. Free WiFi is available throughout the guesthouse. While we are located in the bustling city center, our soi is cut off from the noisy streets, ensuring a well-rested night for everyone.
Siam Journey is also within walking distance to many of Bangkok's must-see attractions. Siam Square, Bangkok's main shopping district, is just ten minutes away, and offers a plethora of choices to eat, shop or to watch a movie at the many cinemas. The Jim Thompson House, BACC and the Erawan Shrine are all nearby as well. Within our neighborhood are numerous pubs, restaurants and street food stalls that cater to all your needs. For the adventurous eater, head to our local street market that stays busy throughout the day and night.
At Siam Journey Guesthouse, we are a small group of young libertines who have traveled extensively. We enjoy meeting new people, while exchanging stories and knowledge of different cultures. Being adventurous travelers ourselves, we hope to provide as much excitement and comfort to all who pass through our doors as if it was for us. So come and join us, as we journey through the amazing and wondrous Siam. Sawat dee krup! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>