Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Soak in the sun by our outdoor pool, rest and re-energize in our garden, goof around in our game room or swap travel tales in the bar. Whatever you’re doing at Selina Pedasi, you’ll be doing it in color, comfort, and style.
Pedasi, in the remote Azuero Peninsula of the Central American country of Panama, insulated from change and revered the world over for its colonial roots, traditional festivals and extravagant carnival celebrations, is now attracting the attention of an even wider public , lured by unbelievable fishing, some of the best surfing beaches in the world, eco-tourism, and the prospect of buying plentiful hectares of land at affordable prices.
Selina Pedasi Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
** Front desk is open from 7 AM until 11 PM. If you plan to arrive before or after, please notify us in advance via email or phone call so we can accommodate you.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. No American Expreess or Diners Club. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 10%
Bring a lock for your locker, or you can purchase one from us.
We speak English and Spanish.
Pets allowed under request, extra charge
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Prádelní zařízení
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>