Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Second House is located in Golovinsky District. Vodny Stadium Station is 6 minutes by foot. It is within 10-15 min of Otkrytiye Arena, State Historical Museum, Crocus Expo Center, Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts and Cathedral of Christ the Savior. There is a shopping mall round the corner with a supermarket.
Each apartment is individually decorated and features a kitchen with a refrigerator, a microwave, and a stove top. A flat-screen TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. The bathroom offers hair dryers, free toiletries, and slippers. Other standard amenities include a washing machine, a coffee maker, and free bottled water. Housekeeping is available once per stay. For the guests travelling by car there is a self parking for RUB 500 per day. To our guests we also provide key passage in underground parking in shopping centre. On-site shopping Mall has more than 100 stores, beauty salons, dry cleaners, banks, pharmacies, shops and more.
Second House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>