Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
wc´s direct access to a a terrace with sea view (1st line) and equipped
with armchairs, small tables, chaise lounge, meals´table for 8 persons
and BBQ facilities.
The hostel features a shared lounge with a cable tv area, free wifi,
daily breakfast which may be served in the scenic terrace overlooking
the Atlantic Ocean. Sea U Soon has a communal fully equipped kitchen
available for guests´usage.
There´s a free public parking possibility in front of the hostel.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation
or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 08:30 to 12:00 .
Late check in is possible but you should contact the hostel in advance.
Please note that late check-in after 20:00 has an extra cost of EUR 10
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast is not included
All children are welcome to our hostel.
Pets are not allowed.
No smoking inside the hostel.
Since the 01st of January the Municipality of Mafra oblige us to charge
a tax to all guests and it varies according the season as following:
Touristic tax (must be paid cash upon arrival)
01Nov – 30 Apr – 1€/person/night up to 7 nights
01may – 31Oct - 2€/person/night up to 7 nights
Children under 13 years old are free of this tax Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Myčka nádobí
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>