Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
SeaHostel is 850m from Gdynia Central Station thanks to that Sopot and Gdansk are within your reach. There is a train available from Gdansk airport to Gdynia Central Station and 24/7 reception. Hostel is located about 10-15 minutes’ walk from main Gdynia attractions like: shipyard, battleships, harbor or biggest shopping mall in tricity Riviera.
In our hostel you can book a room or a bed to share a room with fellow travelers. 2 floors hostel, on each floor you will find kitchen, showers and bathrooms. There are 11 rooms on second floor and 16 on first floor. On the main second floor you will find reception, common area with tv and the best view on Gdynia you can imagine while eating breakfast at our facility.
Sea Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception times: from May till September
reception is open 24/7.
From October till May reception times 10:00 - 22:00.
We do not accept any pets.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>