Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasant 10 minutes drive from the airport, 4 minutes walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta and 16 minutes ride to Denpasar the capital city of Bali. With 60 rooms, Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel intends to give you a touch of local tradition to your visit. Cottages are designed to reflect traditional Balinese architecture, set among waving coconut palms in their natural landscape. You will be attended to by friendly and gentle Balinese who understand the purpose and meaning of your visit to this island.
Sayang Maha Mertha Beach seeks to insure you have memories which not only you wish to treasure, but perhaps even to repeat. Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is small, peaceful and serene. Our restaurant offers European, Chinese, Indonesian and Balinese (by order) cuisine.
Nearby Kuta Beach in addition to being famous for its beautiful sunset and worldwide surfing, is also congenial for fishing, canoeing, snorkeling, scuba diving, wind surfing, water skiing, boating, para-sailing, kiting and even just for sitting around enjoying the gentle sea breeze while watching all the activities.
It is our wish to make Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel a small paradise for you to enjoy while you are holidaying in Bali.
Ask at Reception about our taxi service or make use of our car or motor bike rental or ask our staff about the many exciting and informative tours available.
Aiport transfer is available, cost at IDR 175.000/car/trip, if it is required, please send us inquiry by e-mail. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Venkovní bazén
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Faxové služby
- Obchodní centrum
- Pokojová služba (omezená provozní doba)
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>