Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The accommodation is composed of rooms and apartments and it is located in a countryside famous in all the world.
Casa Landi is family managed and we will do the possible to make you like home. The rooms and the apartments are in the countryside, but the village of Castellina in Chianti is only 900 metres far, and a walking path permits to reach the village cutting the hill.
All the rooms has private bathroom, hair dryer, safe, refrigerator and a kitchen in common with the other rooms, a think that is very difficolult to find in Tuscany tourist rooms. This will allow you to prepare breakfast to the preferred schedule and to be able to cook lunches and suppers in total autonomy and with notable money saving. The room price included bed and bathroom linen. In the apartments you will find then all the confort of your house, included the kitchen completely equipped. Cleanings are inclusive in the price.
We Offer you:
- swimming pool
- kitchen use
- internet wifi free
- discounts for wine tasting
- discounts for restaurants
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy
Check In: 15:00-18:00
Ora di Partenza: before 10:30 Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- K dispozici postýlky
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Prádelní zařízení
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>