Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The below policies apply to the group as a whole but also to each individual of the group i.e. in case of reduction of numbers in group.
1. 100% deposit of the booking amount required to secure a booking.
2. Free cancellation if cancelled outside of 30 days before check-in.
3. Voucher (valid 3 years, not transferable) for 100% of paid booking amount for future stay if cancelling between 30- and 10 days prior to check-in.
4. Cancellation fee (50% of full booking amount) if cancelled between 10 and 3 days before check-in.
5. Cancellation fee (75% of full booking amount) if cancelled within 3 days of check-in.
6. No-show fee 100% of booking amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
NAD 100 late check-in fee if checking in after 8PM.
Key deposit of N$ 300 per set of keys handed out, payable in cash an returned in cash.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
*Beautiful garden with olive trees, veggies & herbs to cook with and an awesome dog and cat for animal lovers
*Numerous quality surf breaks within a few kilometers
*Safe storage for boards & wetsuits
*Self-catering: fully equipped kitchen & BBQ area or sign up for home-cooked dinners
*We speak English, German, Italian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Dutch, French
*Walking distance to beach, dunes, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, laundry, surf shop
*Table tennis, slackline & mini gym
*Swakopmund is small & one of the safest towns in Namibia -perfect on foot, by bicycle or by taxi for those late nights;)
Salty Jackal was built in the 1960s, renovated in 2009, and blends together old-world style and quality with modern, comfortable and simple living. Decorated to inspire surfing and quality food while also showcasing our breathtakingly beautiful Namibia.
In 2021, Salty Jackal Backpackers and Surf Camp became a signatory of the Global Tourism Plastics Initiative (GTPI), led by the UN Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the World Tourism Organization (WTO), in collaboration with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation. Read about our commitments here https://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/organisations/salty-jackal-backpackers-and-surf-camp.
Salty Jackal Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 (late check in fee N$ 100 unless arrange otherwise)
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00.
100% deposit of the booking amount required to secure a booking.
Free cancellation if cancelled outside of 14 days before check-in.
Voucher (valid 3 years, not transferable) for 100% of paid booking amount for future stay if cancelling between 14- and 3 days prior to check-in.
Cancellation fee (50% of full booking amount) if cancelled within 3 days of check-in.
No-show fee 100% of booking amount.
Payment methods & taxes:
Credit cards or cash.
All taxes included in rates
We charge a N$ 300 key deposit per key set payable in cash only and refunded in cash upon checkout.
Reception times 08:00 to 20:00. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
1, Země Namibia
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>