Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
-Free Swimming Pool Access
-Free Hot Water Shower
-Free A/C Bedroom
-Free Unlimited Drinking Water (Refillable by Reverse-Osmosis Filter)
For your convenience, each bed has privacy curtain, personal power outlet and light. Most days, we have meditation/yoga in the morning if you are interested to join. We can advise and book local tours and we have motorbike for rent to do your own exploration. We also have connections in the city for special kind of spiritual and mindful tour, including environmental consciousness and development. Sahi exclusively serves delicious & vegetarian meal to our guest. As an alternative to alcohol, we have fresh fruit smoothies, coffee and tea available.
Tucked down an inconspicuous alleyway, 10 minutes by motorbike from the old city, lies one of Hue’s most aesthetically fascinating homestays. Sahi Homestay was built to meet the owner’s dream of creating a retreat where guests can relax, meditate or do yoga. It stands harmoniously amongst nature and its neighbors; complementing the alleyway‘s blend of nature and community.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 12:00 .
Reception hours: 08:00 to 22:00
Breakfast not included.
Cash only. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>