Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation after 21 days before arrival or No showl full payement will be drawn from card
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Showers and a sauna are also available as well as a self-catering kitchen. If your like to experience nature on foot, you can walk along one of the countrys longest hiking trails, which passes close to the hostel. Within an hours drive you can reach Swedens highest waterfall Njupeskar and most recent national park Fulufallet. The closest ski resort with maintained cross-country skiing tracks and ski slopes is ten kilometres away. Other mountain skiing facilities in the Sälen area can be reached within half an hour and STF Hostel Sälen is also well positioned for day trips to Trysil in Norway.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival
Check In: 4.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
Reception open hours 07:30 - 09:30 am and 4:30 - 8:00 pm
Method of Payment l: Visa, Mastercard, Cash
Taxes are included
Breakfast is not included, 90 SEK per person Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Ložní prádlo není v ceně
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>