Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel features air-conditioned, shared and private rooms (including a female dorm), hardwood and parquet floors, a furnished outdoor terrace, multilingual staff, and free WiFi throughout the entire property.
The private bedrooms have TV, double or twin beds, being possible have extra bed.
Both, the female and the mixed dorm rooms have lockers, extra storage space, and plenty of natural light. Each individual bunkbed includes reading lights, power outlets, and privacy curtains.
All guests have 24/7 access to shared bathroom facilities with free toiletries, The access rules must be follow to ensure the safety of all guests. A hairdryer, clothes iron and ironing board are also available for guest to use. Fresh bath towels are available for rent. Guest may also wash and dry their own clothes for an additional charge.
Royal Prince Hostel maintains very high sanitation standards. All guest bedding and bath towels are properly washed and disinfected with professional grade cleaning products. The bed mattresses are also disinfected periodically and the hostel’s common spaces are cleaned daily. You will find a pack of sanitized bed linen and 1 towel on your bed. These items have been properly washed, dried, and sealed for your protection.
Breakfast is from 8h00 to 11h00. Due to new health and safety regulations, you must now do ONE of the following: Reserve a time in advance by responding to this e-mail or Select a specific time slot during the check-in process or Request, in advance, our Breakfast-To-Go which includes 2 sandwiches, 1 piece of fruit, 1 small milk or juice. You must inform us about food allergies or intolerances at the time of your request.
Guests can use the shared lounge area that’s equipped with a TV, sofa, and billiards table. The outdoor furnished terrace invites guests to soak up Lisbon’s great weather, socialize, do exercise, or read a book.
Royal Prince Hostel can also organise single-day or multi-day private or group excursions throughout Portugal as well as bicycle rentals, beach trips, wine tastings, cooking classes, and other activities around Greater Lisbon.
This first-floor hostel is 800 m from Rato Metro Station, offering access throughout Lisbon in a matter of minutes. Rossio Train Station, which offers direct service to Sintra, is 1.3 km from Royal Prince Hostel
Santa Apolonia Train Station, with direct service to Porto, is 3,2 km away. Also Amoreiras Shopping Center, a full-service mall, is 1,7 km away.
The upscale Principe Real neighborhood is a great choice for travellers interested in ambience, restaurants, concept stores, and friendly locals.
Cancellation Policy: according your booking
Check In: 15.00 to 20.00pm
Check Out: 8.00 to 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or Credit Cards (from €5 or above)
On top of the reservation fee there is a city tax of €2*/person/night to be paid on arrival. (*can change every year).
All other taxes are included.
***The reception is closed from 22h. If you arrive after 22h, there is a late check-in fee of €25! The late check-in must be request in advanced.
Breakfast is included. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Myčka nádobí
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>