Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Rome Sleep Home is the new B&B in Garbatella and we offer our guests ample and comfortable double bedrooms, all with en-suite private bathroom and free wi.fi internet connection.
We are located close to St. Paul cathedral and just 4 metro stop to the Colosseo.
The B&B is well-suited for families with children and groups.
Baby sitting service is available upon request.
Private transfers to/from airport or train stations can be organized upon request.
The host is an official tour leader in Rome and can organize tours and special itineraries upon request.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 13.00
Check out before 12.00
Continental breakfast included (gluten-free breakfast available upon request)
Taxes not included (city tax of 3,50 per person/night for a maximum of 10 days)
Pets are not allowed
Each guests will have its own house keys and you are free to come back late, but respect and silence at night are strictly requested.
We do luggage deposit. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Dětská herna
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- K dispozici postýlky
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>