Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group bookings will be charged as a NO SHOW for the first night for cancellation not made at least 7 days before the arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to cancel the reservation at any time during the guests stay duw to bad behaviour and any breakages within the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
This Hostel is geared primarily towards private accommodations, either with shared or en-suite bathrooms. Rome City Hostel is a clean and safe place to Stay close to the main sights, in the heart of Rome, with free WIFI and several transportation options close by(underground, buses, etc.) Our international atmosphere and English speaking staff help make us a true backpacker's paradise.
This Hostel will provides an ideal base for the Traveler & Backpacker to explore Rome's Monuments and Historical Places.
SERVICES & OPTIONS:
At a reasonable price designed for your backpacking budget, your stay with us includes:
ï¿½ Rooms available from 2pm on arrival day.
ï¿½ Clean en-suite rooms and dorms with air-conditioning/heating available at all times.
ï¿½ Breakfast is not Available at the moment
ï¿½ FREE hot showers.
ï¿½ FREE maps.
ï¿½ FREE use of the lockers inside the room.
ï¿½ FREE Internet PC + Wi-Fi available in rooms
ï¿½ Reduces reception hours(you will have to contact us via email, whatsapp, or call for the more exact arrival time) Check in with multilingual staff.
ï¿½ NOTE;RECEPTION OPENNING HOURS 9AM-11PM (for arrivals after 11pm additional cost 5 euros )
ï¿½ No lockout.
ï¿½ Sheets, pillowcases, & blankets included.
ï¿½ Cancellations must be made ONLY BY E-MAIL at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to your arrival date. If adequate notice is not received, we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be equal of the entire stay accommodation.
ï¿½ Phone cancellations are not accepted.
**** Notice about Rome's new tourist tax ****
Rome City Council decided to charge 3.50 Euros per person per night on tourists who visit Rome. This is unfortunately NOT included in the accommodation fee, upon making reservation please consider this extra fee in your budget. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Buzení telefonem
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>