Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We have private rooms and shared dormitories, rooftop views and poolside hammocks, and enough space for all guests to feel welcome and comfortable.
Our spaces are bright, airy and full of tropical fruit trees. We have a swimming pool that guests are free to use. There are plenty of benches, tables and chairs you can use in our leafy common areas. There is a large communal kitchen, with all amenities, that you may use 24 hours a day. You will have a key to the front door and can come and go as you please.
We are based in one of the best locations of Santa Marta, near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks such as Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, Altar de la Patria, Parque Boulevard Los Trupillos and Parque Esteves, amongst other interesting sites of our city. Public transport is frequent and cheap, as are taxis.
Rokadura Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12am.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 8.000 COP per person per day.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.00
You can pay with credit card .
Discounts for long stay. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Stropní ventilátor
- Telefony ke kartě
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>