Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Dungun, Terengganu is a undeveloped small town that full with beautiful scenery that suitable for someone that want to escape from a busy and stressful city for a break. Tenggol Island is a hidden gem for diving/ snorkeling or even just hang around, it is a private undeveloped island. Just 40 minutes boat ride from the hostel.
Nearby the hostel we also have the most adventure (CBL hiking trail), the biggest man make lake in southeast Asia (Kenyir Lake), highest waterfall in Malaysia (Chemerung waterfall), bukit besi a historical town about Malaysia tin mining industry, turtle lay eggs watching at the may/June and July.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. For Non-Malaysian Guest, RM10 for each room per night as Tourism tax implemented starting 1st Sept 2017.
6. No pets is allow.
7. No Smoking in the room/smoking area at open space.
8. Reception working hours 24 hours. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Poštovní služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>