Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
One thing Rightmindedtravelling hostel ensures is that whether experiencing the country, volunteering or just being a tourist is done in a fulfilling way.
Rightminded Travelling Hostel is located within Sakina, Arusha. Located only a 10 min bus ride from town making it an ideal location for all sorts of travellers. Sights to include are cultural visits, Town tours, Mount Kilimanjaro/ Mount Meru, Safaris and day trips; including lakes and waterfalls.
We have 2 dorms and can accommodate up to 10 guests.
One room contains 3 bunk beds accommodating up to 6 people. Wardrobes for storage are included and an ensuite bathroom with a bath and shower head. Towels, bed sheets, and mosquito nets are also included, with curtains for privacy.
The other room contains two bunk beds accommodating up to 4 people. Wardrobe for storage is included with the bathroom opposite of use for this room only. Towels, linen and mosquito nets are also included with weekly laundry.
Rightminded Travelling Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in and Check out available 24 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
If you need directions help (we recommend) or Airport pick-up, call us.
If you would like to stay longer than two weeks let us known and we can arrange this. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>