Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Breakfasts is served in the patio or in the Berber terrace where you can also taste mint tea.
Our Riad has kitchen service which will offer you the most delicious breakfast and mint tea. All this can be enjoyed in the patio or in the terrace where the natural light will turn it into a very special moment.
In addition to this, Tarik, will give you information about the best restaurants (both for quality and price) which can be visited in the town.
Spa and Massage: You will be taken, if you wish, to Hammams, or typical spas where you will discover the benefits of Turkish baths and massages given by professional masseurs.
The staff of Riad Tarik will be happy to assist you in organizing activities in the surrounding countryside.
This property has also been well rated for its excellent value for money in Marrakech!
Staying in a Riad (traditional accommodation in Medina) is different from staying in a hotel because Riads have a special charm and a privileged location. The narrow streets of the Medina where the Riads are placed, keep us far from the busy and noisy spots and give us the chance to relax and enjoy Marrakech.
Riad Tarik is located in the Medina of Marrakech, at 5 minutes’ walk from Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. We are at 6 minutes away from the well-known Bahia Palace and right at the entrance of the Souks.
We work with the best tour operators specialised in organising excursions which will take you to the most incredible and wonderful places in Marrakech. You can visit: the valley of Ourika , Ouzoud with the waterfalls, the dam of Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech, Essaouira, Ouarzazate, Zagoura, Merzouga . Seaside villages keep all the charm of the antiquity, completely walled, and selected as a World Heritage Site.
We offer air-conditioned rooms, each with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Rooms are decorated in Arabic style with colourful Zellige tiles.
Riad Tarik Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 12:00 to 15:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Reception: open 24/24h. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Air Conditioning
- 24 hodinová recepce
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>