Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Riad Atlas Panorama guesthouse is located in a tiny village of the same name on the western slope of the Imlil valley, Riad Atlas Panorama is a family-run guesthouse of Aztat family. It is also a place where most of the Toubkal trekking routes start or finish. It serves as an ideal starting spot for exploring all corners of the valley with its irrigation channels, waterfalls, shrine, rivers, viewpoints, and apple orchards. The cooking workshops are held here. Riad Atlas Panorama / Imlil Accommodation places you next to Toubkal National Park. Aksoual and Toubkal are also within the area of the aparthotel, which is in the mountains.
The house offers a comfortable & cheap accommodation and restaurant in a traditional Moroccan style with panoramic views of the atlas mountains in the North Africa's highest peak. Perched on the hillside within the Berber. The three-floor house offers accommodation on the two top floors, while the ground floor is occupied by the owners.
Riad Atlas Panorama conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Dětská herna
- K dispozici postýlky
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Telefon s přímou volbou
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>