Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
*Last check in is strictly 22:00 so if your flight arrives later than 20:00 plase reconsider a place to stay / Please avoid to arrive at 14:00-16:30 when we are closed.
Welcome to Retrometro Backpackers!
We are a small, relaxing, and home welcoming hostel where you can find your home away home!
This is one of the smallest hostels in Tokyo, renovated an old Japanese style house+hardware shop into a hostel.
Relaxing and laid back. A small community with a small number of people in a little cute living room will make it easy to meet and make friends with other travellers.
Please enjoy yourself or chatting with other travellers in our relaxing place with free tea/coffe :)
======= Feature =======
*** Check-out time is 12:00(noon) so let's get lazy!
*** Bed making is our job. You can jump onto the bed right after checking-in
*** Free mini-towel included (30cmx70cm)
* English speaking staff
* Chill-out and laid-back atmosphere (is the reason many people chose our place!)
* Well designed chill-out common space
* No curfew (*code number for entrance door given upon check-in)
* Friendly and helpful staff who are willing to be your help as much as possible!
* Being a small hostel makes it easy to talk to each other in person. Staff are happy to introduce guests to guests.
* Special custom-made wooden bunk bed with private power point & reading light
* Guest kitchen has basic faciity include seasonings (oil, salt, sugar, mayo, ketchup, black pepper, miso, soy sause, mirin)
* Our neighbour bathhouse welsomes customers with tatoo (unlike many other places), located 3mins walk from the hostel.
======= Facillity =======
* 1 basic shower room and another shower room with bath tub available for 24hours both to be shared (Hair dryer only at 6:00-24:00)
* FREE shampoo, body soap, face wash, cleansing oil, face lotion, hair dryer, cotton swab
* FREE tea facility
* FREE communal PC and wi-fi connection
* Fully equipped kitchen with basic seasonings, oil, communal fridge, microwave, toaster and IH stovetop etc.
* Coin-operated washing machine and drying machine(6:00-24:00) with free use of detergent
* Air-conditioner in each room
* FREE Fresh Mini-towel (30cm x 70cm) is provided, while big bath-towel is also available for rent at 100JPY
* Security locker provided for each guests on the bed. (30cm x 40cm x 20cm, big enough to locate your valuables include laptop PC)
* Overnight luggage storage for who go out for excursion available with extra cost.(200JPY per night per luggage)
* Check-in hour 16:30-22:00.
* You can come to the hostel before check-in to drop your luggage between 9:00-14:00, and if you cannot come back at our check-in time, you can also finish payment at 9:00-14:00.
* Entarnce door and reception is closed at 14:00-16:30, so please avoid to arrive between this time.
======= Location advantage =======
* Located in Asakusa, the most popular and famous sightseeing place in Tokyo.
* Famous Senso-ji temple and Kaminari-mon gate is about 10mins walk from our place.
* 1hour from Narita airport by train (1-2 transit)
* 50mins from haneda airport by train (1 transit)
* 2mins on foot to convenience store
* 4mins on foot to supermarket open for 24hours
* Many restaurants around us. Ask us as there are heaps of them!
* 30seconds to Kappabashi kitchen wear street
* Direct train to Shibuya, Ginza, Ueno, Omote-sandou, Akihabara, Aoyama and Shimbashi!
* Although we are located in Asakusa which is the most popular sightseeing area, the hostel is along a quiet regidential street so it won't disturb your sleep.
* 5mins walk to big supermarket which is open for 24hours, as well as some other supermarket and convenience stores around.
* 5mins walk to Sento (=public bath) which allows customers with tatoo in. (So do not miss the chance to enjoy it here if you got a tatoo!)
* Lots of restaurants around and some options for vegetarians as well. Many are opened til late at night and we are happy to help you find ideal place for you! Our experineced staff will give you good suggestions.
======= Special Notes =======
* Payment : Please pay the balance upon check-in. You can pay by cash or credit cards(Visa, Master or American Express).
* Minimum age is 10 yeards old
* We accept max 4 people in same group. Please DO NOT make booking with more than 5 people even by separate bookings.
(This is to maintain our service for all other guests, as we have many solo or small group travellers we' like to take care of. Thank you for your kind understanding!)
* Max duration to stay is 3weeks.
*Check-in is strictly by 22:00.
Your flight needs to arrive at the airport by 20:00. If later than that, please reconsider your place to stay.
* Cancellation policy / 50% charged if you cancel 1 day before / 100% charge if you cancel on the day / Based on Japan time. Emails after 22:00 will be carried on next day as our reception closes at 22:00 Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>