Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival or 'No Shows', must pay the price quoted for the first night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Though easily reached by public transport, Residenza Ca' Dario lies in one of the most tranquil and 'Venetian' parts of Venice and is close to some of the city's greatest architectural and artistic treasures.
Residenza Ca' Dario offers it's guests comfortable rooms in a unique surrounding. All rooms are simply but tastefully furnished and fitted with air conditioning. The rooms have a scenic view facing a typical Venetian water way. Residenza Ca' Dario is located perfectly for guests who wish to explore the labyrinth, which is Venice, keen to discover it's architecture and history.
Opening hours from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:30 to 19:00
Check in from 12:00 to 13:00 and from 15:30 to 19:00
Check in after 19:00 to 20:00 must be informed in advance and is free of charge.
Please note that check-in is allowed up to 8pm, and upon advance a write notice. We do not accept under any circumstances claim for arrivals after this time without having notified the arrival time. From 8pm to midnight prior notice you can check-in with an extra cost of 20 Euro.
After midnight all the arrival there will be considerate a NO SHOW.
Note: We will take a pre-authorization on your Credit Card but any charge will be made until arrival, if you don't provide a valid card your booking can be cancelled.
Important: City Tax is not included 4,00 Euro per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Prádelní zařízení
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>