Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
All of the studios have towels and sheets, some rates includes the breakfast service. If the rate includes the breakfast service, this will be served on a tray in the room the night before or in the cafeteria. There are also several vending machines.
The residence has a fitness center, a games room with a pool table, various seating areas and a TV lounge. It also offers private parking, a self-service laundry and 24-hour reception.
The Blas de Otero Residence Hall is a short walk from Abando Train Station and Bilbao's Old Town. The world-famous Guggenheim Museum is around 2 km away.
This residence is open to the university community all year round. It offers accommodation to all members of the Educational or University Community (students, professors, researchers, administrative staff, etc.) to those participating in academic and scientific congresses, cultural and sports groups; and holders of an international student card or similar. In the case of not belonging to university or educational community, it is necessary to provide a membership card issued by any Hostel Association integrated in the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF). The membership card can be issued and purchased directly at the hostel for 4€.
This is the perfect option for staying in the center of Bilbao, if you are looking to enjoy a quality stay, at a good price and in a young and dynamic university environment. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>