Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
More than "just a place to stay", you are sleeping in a place that you can explore, learn from, and focus on your wellness.
Wellness, please enjoy:
- Yoga classes (3 different type of terraces)
- Various types of aroma therapy massages
- Meditation (a meditation room available next to the river)
- our variety of medicinal teas from the garden
- Vegetarian and vegan lunch options (dinners are always vegetarian or vegan)
- Walks to waterfalls and chocolate encounters at our neighbor’s organic and artisanal cacao farm
- discover the world of bees and ancient indigenous plants with our tours
- or just grab a book and lye on a rock next to the river and indulge in some peaceful reading with the sound of the water falling.
The rooms are spread out giving the guests more privacy, but also not too far from the main area. All the rooms have their own bathroom and are supplied with filtered water that can be refilled as many times as needed.
Rerserva Biologica Caoba Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment when check out by cash, credit cards, debit cards or bank transfer.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast from 6.000 COP
Reception open from 9am to 5pm with a lunch break in between
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Transport: Please contact us in advance if you have any questions in how to get to us. The road is an adventurous but fun one.
Food and Restaurant: To keep our guests happy with healthy and fresh food, we don't have a menu. We have a set menu that changes every day, therefore it is very important to know in advance if there are any dietary restrictions or allergies we should know about. This will guarantee a better service and help us to be prepared for your arrival. Be aware, we serve vegetarian food for dinner. Please also let us know your time of arrival.
Water: You don't need to bring your own water. We recycle and try as much as possible to avoid the production of plastic garbage, therefore we don't sell water bottles. Our water is free from the pristine river and filtered.
Pets: At the moment we have 2 dogs and 1 cat, which are very used to the wild life we have here. We kindly ask you not to bring your pet in to this jungle environment.
After booking via Hostelworld, we will send you a booking confirmation with some important information. Please check. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>