Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• Please note that our group cancellation policy is of 20 days before the group’s arrival. Past this time no refund will be given.
• We do not offer coach parking, please ensure that drivers are fully aware of this and have organised proper coach parking prior to arrival.
• One group leader will be required to fill in a credit card authorization form upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for €500 (euro). Money will be deducted if:
o Members of group are misbehaving in or outside the building, being noising or causing damage to the property
o Members of group are found bringing or consuming alcohol purchased from outside the hostel's bar or drinking alcohol in the dorms (regardless if purchased in the hostel or not)
o Interfering with fire alarm or smoking inside the building
o Key cards for room access are lost (10€ per key card)
o This list is not conclusive.
• Deposits MUST be done by presenting a credit card, cash deposits are NOT accepted.
• Please keep in mind we cannot always accommodate groups all on the same floor because of the layout of the building and the room type chosen but we will always try and do our best to accommodate groups close together.
• Ensure the room availability that is given to you allow you flexibility to fit your boys/girls breakdown once you receive it.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Any charge if the reservation is cancelled until 72 hours before the check-in date. After this deadline, it will be charged (per person) the first night of the cancelled booking.
• We do not accept groups of under 16 years old.
• We will need to know at request time: average age of guests, nationality and purpose of the trip.
• We will need to know/have at least one week before arrival:
- authorization signed by the parents for minors (under 18 years old). This authorization must be presented in original at the moment of check-in as well! We can provide a fac-simili of this document.
- name and contacts of the group leaders coming on the trip
- bed allocation for each guest according to the room types specified on the proposal and pre-confirmed by you.
• The group leader must ensure that the whole group respects the hostel rules and co-operates fully with our staff if, for example, the building needs to be promptly evacuated. That said, at least one group leader must be with the group at all times – this is in case of an emergency or unacceptable behaviour.
• The group must complete online check-in at least a day before arrival. The procedure of doing online check-in will be demonstrated by email by us when the payment is completed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are located a 2 minute walk from transport stops that can quickly get you to anywhere in Milan. And if you want to walk, the famous Duomo Cathedral ('Duomo di Milano' in Italian!) is a brisk 20 minute walk through some true local Milan suburbs and sights.
We have an amazing Team here at the Queen! Together we speak more than 10 languages. Everyone is kind, accommodating and always ready to help - JUST ASK US. Hostel events like Karaoke, cooking classes, making pasta classes, drinking games and club crawl add to an incredible experience every night while you are staying with us in Milan.
Breakfast is FREE. Towels are FREE. WiFi is awesome and of course FREE doh!
Well priced BAR and fun activities such as billiards, table soccer and games surrounding it makes for a bustling social atmosphere which gets filled with tons of people from every corner of the world.
From all of us at the Queen Hostel - we cannot wait to meet you !!! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>