Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation : Cancel 14 days or more prior to arrival date will be free of charge. Less than 14 days, first night each room will be charges for cancellation fee. Now show: one night each room will be charges.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Decorated in warm colors, each room also comes with a safe, mini fridge and private hot water in-room shower.
South Chaweng Beach is home to many economically priced guesthouses, but a walking tour of the neighborhood makes us a clear stand out. A gleaming glass facade welcomes you into a tasteful and spacious lobby. This is an immaculately restful place to sit and relax before or after an excursion, or for a chat with new friends.
Right next door to us is Koh Samui's internationally reputed Thai cooking school. Samui Institute of Thai Culinary Arts has been established since 1999 and is an island institution of tourism. SITCA teaches Thai cooking classes twice daily year around.
Also within walking distance are two more Thai cultural pleasures, traditional massage and Chaweng's own Muay Thai (Thai boxing stadium), where high energy matches pack in crowds nightly.
If you stay with us you’ll also be just a 5 minute walk from two fabulous open-air night markets that offer a dazzling variety of cuisines fresh cooked and served al fresco, great people watching, and plenty of shopping for the best handcrafts and electronic gizmos Thailand has to offer.
If you'd like a cool fresh water dip and the chance to lounge by a swimming pool, there is a full size one just a 5 minute walk away that is available for daily use at just 100 baht.
Guests can explore the region with the car and motorbike rentals available. Upon request, staff will attend to laundry needs.
Queen Boutique Hotel Chaweng is 4.7 km from Samui Airport and we can arrange a taxi transfer. It is a 40-minute taxi ride to ferry pier in Nathon. Tour assistance and car hire service is available from the front desk.
Coming to Samui by ferry? The Seatrans hourly mini bus service from Nathon Pier runs from 6:00 am until 6:00pm, and for just 100 baht will take you right to our hotel in an hour or less.
If you’re arriving from one of the neighboring islands to the pier at Koh Samui’s Maenam village, ferry company Lomprayah offers a mini van and bus service to our location in Chaweng for 150 baht per person. Tickets can be bought at the office where you depart. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>