Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Till 4 days before arrival the cancellation is for free.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Each of our apartments consists of one room with a bed for two people (there is a possibility of extra bed), fitted kitchen and bathroom. Private rooms consist of a bedroom and a private bathroom.
Each of our rooms have: TV, DVD, stereo HiFi, free access to Wi-Fi wireless network.
From our side we also offer: friendly service, receptionist assistance, free guides and maps, coffee and tea - without restrictions.
The price includes bed linen and towels.
Our complex has interior courtyard, where you can relax with a view of the garden.
We are located close to many famous tourist attractions and site visits.
Cancellation Policy: 4 days before the arrival
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash/ Credit cards
Breakfast not included. ( cost 15 PLN per person )
Taxes : We charge the residence fee - 1.60 PLN per person per night - It ISN'T included in the price
RECEPTION is open from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
We arrange tours to:
- Wieliczka Salt Mine,
- Auschwitz Birkenau
- Ojcow National Park and Pieskowa Skala Castle.
Zakopane and Tatra mountains
- Wadowice - the city of pope John Paul II
The bus takes you directly from our hostel to the chosen destination and brings you back after. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Venkovní terasa
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>