Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel is completly renovated by portuguese handicrafts using local materials and it`s privileged location in the heart of the city make of Porto Est. 1830 The place to be while you enjoy the soul of the city. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.
Oporto Coliseum is 700 m from the accommodation, while Soares dos Reis National Museum is an 8-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 11 km from the property.
União de Freguesias do Centro is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, city walks and wine.
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a terrace. Every room includes a private bathroom and a shower, while selected rooms include a balcony. At Porto Est. 1830, each room is fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Porto Est.1830 Conditions & Policies
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The card may be pre-authorised
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Reception from 8:30 to 18:00
Maximum stay is 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Express check-in / out
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>