Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The closest Metro is Little Tokyo (about two blocks away), and anything you could want to see downtown is within a mile of the location (Staples Center, Disney Music Hall, LA Live). Hollywood, Dodger Stadium, Pasadena are all a short metro or bus ride away.The Arts District is one of LA's most popular neighborhoods - restaurants, galleries, two breweries, an arcade bar, local shops, and plenty of street art.
Each custom built pod has its own flat screen television with Roku (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora), reading light, and space under the pod for luggage storage. These custom built beds are designed so you never feel the person above or below you.
PodShare Arts District Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in flexible.
Check out flexible.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 14.00 % per person per stay.
Breakfast included (cereal, milk, bread, jam, etc.)
Reception is open from 11am to 11pm, but we do allow 24 hour checkins if arranged in advance.
All guests must be 18 years of age. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Světlo na čtení
- Šatní skříňky
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>