Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-Free cancellation is possible until 30 days before arrival,
-in order to confirm the group booking, a prepayment in the amount of 50% of the stay value is required,
-in case of cancellation within 30-15 days before arrival, a 30% charge will be charged, in case of cancellation within 15-1 days, or in the case of no-show, a 50% fee will be charged.
-as group reservations we treat reservations over 12 persons
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Best location, interesting neighborhood, open people and lots of fun - this is the definition of our hostel. Sit on our comfy pillows, try best of Polish beers, meet great people and enjoy Your stay with us! Do we have to encourage You more to choose Pillows Party Hostel? Come and be a part of special "pillow atmosphere". We will make Your stay cosy.
Pillows Party Hostel offers cosy accomodation just a few steps from the Old Town in Cracow. Loads of possibilities to explode the city. Pub crawl! Tours! Visits of Wieliczka Salt Mine, Cracow Old Town, Kazimierz Jewish District. Comfortable private and shared rooms at your disposal.
Pillows Party Hostel offers 7 different rooms (2 private rooms and 5 dorms) with unique wall graphics, as well as shared bathrooms. Do You like privacy? Choose double or twin room. On the other hand, staying in our dorms, with bunk beds, provides You great opportunity to meet people from all over the world ;) If You are very tall - don't worry! Our ceilings reach the sky ;) Instead of TV, we love to listen good music - our stuff plays best charts - from alternative Rock to energetic House.
During your stay you are welcome to use safety deposit boxes and secure luggage storage. Coffee and tea is available free of charge in our lobby, 24/7. Our friendly team is always ready to help you!
Location and surroundings:
Our hostel is located in the strict city center. You have to make 50 steps left and You are already in the Old Town. Isn't it amazing? Another 30 steps, straight, leads You to Krupnicza St.,with every kind of restaurants and cafes. Sushi, vegan and vegetarian, burgers and Polish food - anything You like. Perfect places for breakfast, lunch, coffee break, supper and beer. Main Square is 5 min from the Hostel, best parties in Cracow - only 4 min on foot. You can always crawl back, no problem!
Services and facilities:
You can feel "the pillow atmosphere" in our big lobby, relaxing on cosy pillows, sipping beer and playing some board games! It is really nice place for small before-party. Grab a cup of tee or coffee and join other guests in Jenga or Anaconda round. You can also surf on the Internet, but don't forget to check-in in Pillows Party Hostel. Want some adventure? Join pub crawl! Tours? Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine, Cracow Old Town, Kazimierz Jewish District and many more!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. For groups of more than 15 people, cancellation policies apply is different.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception open 24 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 10 PLN per person per day.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Poštovní služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>