Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
All rooms include breakfast, hypo-allergic bedding, air conditioning, towels and cleaning service. The dormitories have beds with lockers, USB charger, reading lights and hypoallergenic pillows,
There is a shared living room, kitchen, where you have one area where you can store you groceries and patio, great for socialising.
Pé Direito Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 8 am to 12 am.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The daily rate includes continental breakfast served between 8 am and 10 am, if you have any dietary restrictions please let us know at Check -in.
Payment should be done at check-in time.
The key is personal and non-transferable and it is not allowed to bring outside people to the hostel.
Check-out must be done by 12 noon.
Smoking is not allowed inside the building, there are areas reserved for this purpose.
Please respect our noise policy, no noise allowed after 10 pm till 9 am.ac
Laundry service and extra towels will be added on the price.
No pets allowed.
Free WiFi throughout the accommodation area.
Any questions please contact the reception. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Myčka nádobí
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>