Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7-day cancellation policy. 7-day modification policy. Full charge of first night in case of no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The deposit, which is non-refundable, is 20% for large groups of ten or more people. Group leaders will be responsible for their group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All minors must have adult chaperones with them
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We offer a free continental breakfast buffet to all our guests, free wi-fi in the building, free Chicago maps upon arrival, and touring information. Our hostel has a large common area with flat screen TV, a share library, couches and a dining table for eating and work, a simple kitchenette, and luggage storage is provided if needed. All our guests upon check-in receive a secure 24-hour FOB entry for the hostel front door plus their room key – there is no curfew at our property. The front desk is typically worked 24-hours (winter season may vary).
Check out our photos to get an idea of our property! We have both private bedrooms (1-6 guests) and dorm-style bedrooms (up to 8 guests) – all bedrooms share bathrooms per floor. Our bathrooms are clean, with granite counter tops and tiled shower stalls.
We are close to the Amtrak train (Union Station), both the Greyhound Bus Station and Megabus stop, a 1-minute walk to the CTA Blue Line subway going to the O’Hare airport (UIC/Halsted Station), and near the intersection of all the major Interstate expressways (I-90/94, I-290, I-55) passing through Chicago. Parking is within a couple of blocks of us and is self-park and self-pay (please use the app “Park Whiz” for major discounts).
Please read our Things to Note before booking with us:
•We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged the equivalent of their first night’s accommodation, plus applicable tax. Cancellations must be received via email.
•The local city tax of 17.4% is NOT included in prices quoted on the site and will be added to your balance due at check-in.
•All guests paying their balance by credit/debit card will be charged an additional 3% Merchant Fee for processing and payment transfer.
•Local Chicago residents (zip code 60-xxx) are not permitted at the hostel. You may contact us via email for a special consideration request (based on availability) with proof of attending a music festival, New Year’s Eve celebration, etc.
•Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed in the dorms. Minors can stay at the hostel in a private bedroom with an adult chaperone present. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Express check-in / out
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>