Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Stay, work or study in spaces with iconic heritage and all kinds of services for productive fun. Eat and drink to good health while instantly connecting to people and experiences in a built-in community. All for a better life and an even better you. Fully equipped micro-apartments, styled with an urban flair and a cosy twist. Attend any of our regular events in order to get to know other nomads at PHNX.
Enjoy your serviced apartment with housekeeping, maintenance, parcel and letter service and a laundry room. Our reception staff is happy to help you 7 days a week.
Our restaurant and bar is open everyday, serving buzz-worthy coffee, fresh food and cocktails from morning until late.
PHNX CoLiving Policies & Conditions:
- Check In:
Check in from 15:00
Check out by 11:00
- Payment up front or upon arrival depending on the rate. We accept all major debit and credit cards as well as paypal.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
- Taxes included
- Breakfast not included but can be booked as an extra service
Reception Hours: 8 am to 10 pm
Check In possible until 3 am using one of our self check-in terminals at the property.
You can also check in before arriving at the property in order to safe time.
PHNX is a social responsible company. We use part of our revenues for donations in order to make the world a better place. Please check out our webpage for more details. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- K dispozici postýlky
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Express check-in / out
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>