Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Ostello Bello Firenze is in the heart of Florence, so don't worry about getting lost! (unless you're into that kind of thing!) We're just 2 minutes away from the glorious Santa Maria Novella train station, (a structure that's considered one of the finest expressions of the modern movement in Italian architecture!), and a delightful 5 minute stroll from the jaw dropping Duomo! Who needs a map? Not us! You can't miss Ostello Bello when we're right in the middle of Florence's most renowned landmarks! That is unless you've had a few too many on the way back home!
We speak English, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian! Impressive, right? So, it doesn't matter where you come from, we'll make you feel right at home! We're also experienced travellers ourselves, so we'll give you all the advice and support you need during your stay in Florence and share with you all the unknown Florentine hotspots that tourists don't know about! Shhh! But, that's not all! We also know how to party! Wait until you see our skills and party tricks at the bar! Our bar staff are on another level, in fact, your first drink is on us!
'Welcome home!' And we quite literally mean it! We like the best of both worlds here at Ostello Bello Firenze! Don't fancy going out? Then go and cook up a storm in our kitchen or get the barbecue blazing, take it easy on the terrace or kick back in the lounge for some live music and a chit chat (unless Italy is playing football of course, because then you'll be expected to pull up a seat and become Italy'2s number 1 fan - FORZA ITALIA!!!) In any case, we'll keep you entertained at home! And remember, what's ours is yours!
That being said, it's always spritz o'clock somewhere! If a night out on the town is what you're after, then you came to the right place! We can go from 1 to 100 in about 0.2 seconds! So, whatever type of night you're looking for, we'll make sure you get it! Who knows, we might even join you (if you'll let us)!
VALUE FOR MONEY & FACILITIES:
We know, we know : all that travelling can burn a hole in your pocket quite quickly! So, save your pennies for a rainy day because we've packed in as many free things as we can for you at Ostello Bello! Who doesn't love a freebie, right?
- Free toiletries (shampoo, soap etc) it's hard work carrying a backpack all day!
- Free WiFi (100Mb) so you can keep your friends/family (Instagram) up to date!
- Free welcome drink, (beer, wine, coffee, soft drinks) a little something to quench your thirst!
- Free 24/7 access to coffee/tea (get it yourself like you would at home).
- Free cultural, sport and music events (tasting experiences, flee markets etc) in the hostel.
- Free luggage storage before and after you check in/out (we couldn't let you walk around with your luggage all day!).
- Free lockers to keep your things extra safe!
- Free city map for exploring the wonders of Florence.
Also we have :
- An en-suite, air con, Wifi and a TV in every room.
- 24/7 guests kitchen use. (handy for those midnight snacks!)
- 24/7 reception service
- Restaurant menu with real Tuscan cuisine (not that tourist stuff!)
- Lounge with a TV, projector, board games etc!
- A bar (glug, glug, glug)
- Mixed, and all female dorms!
-2 open air terraces!
- Towels, linen and a safety box in all rooms!
-Outdoor seating in the street (Italian style!)
-Pet friendly private rooms!
-A lift (for when your legs can't carry you anymore)!
Our safety procedures are designed with you in mind! You'll have secure access to your own personal locker in your room and a padlock for double protection! We also have a safe deposit box at reception just in case you have something extra important (laptop, camera, money etc) that you want to keep extra safe! Don't worry, we'll keep an eye on things for you! And every room and has its own unique key, so we can guarantee only you (and the people your sharing with) will be able to get into your room. On top of that, unless you're a guest, you won't be able to access the terraces, so no surprise visits when you're taking an afternoon nap under the Tuscan sun!
YOU are our number one priority and we mean that in every sense! YOU being comfortable is incredibly important to us, whether it's walking around your room with your socks off or moving the drawers because your last euro fell down the back of them. Every nook and cranny will be spotless. That applies to the communal areas too! But, if you ever find something, please let us know! (Some of us follow the second rule when we drop a chip on the floor too at Ostello Bello Firenze!!) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Myčka nádobí
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>