Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The traditional hotel Ontas is located between Neoria (old shipyards) and the Gate of the sand - Koum Kapi, in a distance of about 100 metres from the Venetian port. It is an ideal place for holidays, as all sort of services (market place, public transportation, etc) are very close to it. In the evening, someone can enjoy a walk in the old city pedestrian ways that surrounds it, taste of Cretan cuisine at nearby restaurants overlooking the sea and visit the bars of the city.
The hotel consists of 4 rooms which are equipped with W.C., shower, wardrobes, air condition, TV, telephone, fridge and hairdryer. On the ground floor there is lounge, kitchen room and internet access through wi-fi. The room of the top floor offers loft and internal staircase.
Ontas Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Reception opening time 09:00-14:00, 20:00-21:00. Please inform us in case you won't arrive in reception hours.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (VISA, Master). this property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
There is no charge for children up to 2 years old and a child's bed is available.
In the above prices taxes are included and there is not any other type of charge.
All rooms are equipped with WC, shower, closets, air condition, TV-teletext, telephone, internet. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Horká vana (koupel)
- K dispozici postýlky
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>