Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 day in advance cancellation policy (24 hours in advance). Otherwise, the hostel allows to charge the clients in a full amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cash only accept on arrival.
Bank transit to be discussed in advance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We offer more than just a place to stay. Ideally located near the main touristic attractions and surrounded by vibrant communities, Once Again Hostel is where art and culture, as well as centuries-old craftsmanship, will take you on a journey of a lifetime.
What makes us amazing:
- Free walking tours
- Rooftop with a stunning view (great place to have a beer!)
- Tailored tours around Old town
- Free Thai lessons
- Free Cooking classes
- Free fast Wi-Fi everywhere
- Free buffet Breakfast
- Bicycle rental (we even have specific maps for it)
- Wider dorm beds
- We get involved with the old communities around us
As designed by real travelers, we understand all traveler’s needs. Beds are wider than usual, so you have more space for yourself. A blackout curtain guarantees your privacy and your private locker your enhanced security. Breakfast is free and WiFi is fast everywhere, even in our beautiful rooftop. Our own Café (The Living Kafe) guarantees you won’t have to look far for good coffee or tea, or even local food.
“True local experience”
We don’t want the area to be stripped out of the authentic local lifestyle. Our commitment is to bring back the long-lost communities to life. We’d like to invite all of you to be a part of this development by visiting century old forgotten palaces, hidden fortress communities, traditional Thai dancing groups, and a community where the locals still earn a living making monk's alms-bowls.
Old Town is much more than the Grand Palace and Khao San Road. It’s more than parties and temple’s hopping. You are our guest to rediscover Bangkok!
If you are even more curious, check the hostel video here (sorry, you have to copy and paste)!
And if you want to continue exploring, visit our Instagram!
@onceagainhostel Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>