Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Walking distance to all attractions in Stockholm. Just 250 meters to the Royal Palace.
We have 48 beds, in single rooms, double rooms, 4-bed rooms and a uniqe dormitory.
Our dormitories are in the basement which are double beds not bunkbeds. The dormitory rooms have a door with lock.
All rooms has shared WC and Showers.
In Old Town Lodge smoking is not allowed, nor is animals. Open all year.
Check-in: from 2 pm
For arrivals before 9 am or after 5 pm please contact us at least 2 days before arrival to arrange for check-in.
Bookings for arrival on the day booked must be made before 5pm.
We don't accept bookings for more than 10 persons online.
Sleeping bags are not allowed*
Bed linen and towels could be hired (65 SEK/person one time fee) or you can bring your own. Please note that either way bed linen must be used. Sleeping bags are not allowed due to hygienic reasons.
Cancellation without charge must be done at least 2 days before arrival date. If cancellations are made later than this you pay for the first night. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Výměna knih
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Faxové služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>