Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For groups of over 6 persons, cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance, or the equivalent of one night's stay for all persons in the group will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Within a stone's throw from the hostel you'll find all the major tourist attractions as well as the best bars, restaurants, cafes and shops in town.
Our newly renovated and refurbished dorms and private rooms are all air-conditioned, and dorms come with backpack-size safety lockers. Note, the 4 bed has smaller lockers.
Facilities include free WiFi, free towels, laundry service, kitchen facilities, cable TV, book exchange and board games.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and knowledgeable staff. We'll gladly provide travel information, help you organize your next stay or transfer, take you out for a beer to our favorite bar or just show your around town. Dinners, nights out and other activities are organized frequently with partner hostels.
*Reception hours: 08:00 - 22:00 (please contact us if you're arriving outside of reception hours)
*We are a little tricky to find - being inside a UNESCO Heritage zone we are not allowed to put up signs, so make sure to carefully follow directions.
*Check-out: 12:00 (noon)
*Tourist tax of 10kn per person per night is not included in the price.
*We do not accept credit cards. Payment must be in Croatian kuna.
*We are on the 3rd floor, so please keep this in mind if you're carrying heavy luggage. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>