Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
there is a full charge for no show or cancellation later than 2 weeks before arrival day.
Additional Terms and Conditions
we ask groups to choose a leader, who will organize the check in and the payment and to who we can refer in different circumstances.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Being the biggest hostel in Tallinn, we comfortably can accommodate both groups and single travellers. We provide you with organised daily tours, bike rental, but also we organise spontaneous movie nights, or we will take you out for pub crawls, parties and events that might just pop up in Tallinn. You surely won't miss a thing!
We have a cosy common room where all our guests and staff can mingle up to have fun, relax, play games or watch a movie. Also you will find there our brand new computers that you can use for free.
Our friendly, multi-lingual staff will do their very best to make your stay in Tallinn as pleasant as possible. They can also help you with advice on museums, shopping, international & local travel as well as ticket reservation, and Tallinn's vibrant nightlife.
Free wi-fi throughout the building and a fully equipped kitchen. Parking is available just around the corner. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>