Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
informar con anticipación la cancelación de la reserva 3 días antes.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Oki Doki Cusco Hostal is located in the historic center of the city of Cusco and 10 minutes walk from the main square, 4 minutes walk from the artisan typical market san pedro, we are 15 minutes by taxi from the airport of Cusco and 10 minutes taxi from the bus terminal in Cusco.
Oki Doki Cusco Hostal has common areas full of light and charm where visitors can enjoy and meet other travelers, free internet and wi-fi, free breakfast, super friendly staff and in travel agency with good prices to Machupicchu
All the dorms and private rooms are kept very clean, a great place to enjoy your mystical experience in Cusco.
OkiDoki Cusco Hostal Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 10:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>