Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You will be charged a deposit equal for 50 % of the total stay, but not less then the first night payment within a week from the booking.
if you decide to cancel 4 weeks or less prior to arrival, we keep the deposit. If you will not show up without, we keep 100% of payment.
We may ask you to complete full payment(up to 100%) within a week to arrival if the booking is made for a high season especially weekend or large events.This deposid will be nonrefundable. The same policy for the reduction respectivelly to the percentage of the reduction and the total amount. Group booking must be confrmed by a hostel manager.
Additional Terms and Conditions
From the groups we take at check in 2 deposits:
key deposit : 30PLN/7EUR/passport per every dorm key that you want to use.
room deposit- male groups above 4 people - 100 PLN (also, male members of mixed group that occupy whole room -100 PLN), mixed and female groups - 50PLN per person , it can be preauthorization on just one credit card
Both deposits are fully refundable at check out assuming that no damage is caused and no key is lost. If the group as a whole or particular member due to improper behaviour is asked to leave a hostel no refund is given.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Milujeme tento hostel! Dáváme mu zdvižený palec za trvale vysoké hodnocení od zákazníků a vynikající hodnocení kvality.
Oki Doki City Hostel Warsaw
Enjoy our extraordinary character, each of our rooms has been created as an artistic project and instead of a number has its own original theme:
Socialize with the best comrades in communist room, relax in house of birch, dream about blue sky in 7th heaven. Our private doubles could beat those you find in most of the boutique hotels.
We organise different activities every day, Pub crawls, tours, pierogi cooking lessons and more.
Have lots of fun and a glass or two of polish traditional beer in our bar, you will not find it cheaper anywhere else in Warsaw- during HAPPY HOUR we serve one big beer for 6 pln(1,2 EURO)!
Get a bit lazy with our location - we are in the middle of everything: 12 min walk to main railway station and up to 15 min walk to the old town. We are exactly half way between both of them. Get fit climbing to our reception ;) we are on a 2nd floor of a monumental building, which during a communism time served as a a part of ministry of agriculture.
Ask our staff about anything that interests you- we are young, we are bright, we know a lot about history of Warsaw as well as about the best party venues.
Check how is it when a passion becomes a way of living- Oki Doki City Hostel is owned by a family of a keen and experiences backpackers.
Mingle with other guests - they range from teen aged to veteran backpackers; every year we host artists and festival participants such as story tellers, singers, mimes, musicians and movie makers.
Check our offer, it includes:
- cosy privates and comfortable dormitories
- thick mattresses and sound proof door in every room
- free linen as well as hair dryers and iron
- towels for rent
- a night lamp by every dorm bed
- big lockers in every dorm for individual use
- free safety box at the reception and free luggage store
- fully equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee
- air conned bar, famous for great parties
- spacious common areas,
- we are smoke free except for a designated smoking room
- free WiFi access and several computer posts
- souvenir shop
- free book exchange, free movie and board game rental, guitar and ukulele at your disposal
- ATM inside the building
What is ours is yours! You are our guest from the time you pass the entrance until you leave- please fell free to use all our facilities any time you like. If you arrive ahead if check in time which is 3 pm or want to leave after check out time which is 11 am please stay in one of our common areas, having cup of coffee, taking shower or using internet.
Drinking is allowed, but only in one of our many social areas, and not in the bedrooms
Note, it is strictly prohibited to smoke, drink alcohol and eat inside all the dorms.
Hope to see you soon!
For reservations for more than 8 people or 4 rooms, please use group reservation button. Reservations for 8 people / 4 rooms or more attempted to be made online could be considered as not guaranteed. There might be additional requirements for group bookings (including 4 male only parties).
Though we make every attempt to do so, we cannot guarantee that everyone in your party will be able to stay in the same room. Room allocations are made based on availability and on a first-come first-served basis. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Myčka nádobí
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>