Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Nomado Hostel is housed in a renovated 19th century city house which preserves the spirit of Old Varna. The property features three floors and courtyard with roses that flourish in early summer. The courtyard can also be used as a secure parking for motorbikes.
Our WiFi is fast and free and we also cable TV with more than 250 channels. We have a garden, kitchen, four private rooms and two dormitories, two bathrooms and three toilets - one on each floor. Three of the private rooms are located on the lower ground floor and the rest of the rooms are on the upper ground floor and on the top floor. Showers and toilets are separated, top floor dormitory room is air-conditioned, lower ground floor rooms are naturally cool and pleasant in the summer and warm in the winter
Nomado Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hrs before check-in date.
Check In: 14:00 – 18:00 o'clock. (Late check-ins possible. Please contact us about details.)
Check Out: 00:00 – 12:00 o'clock.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card. All taxes included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>