Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
There is a roof top terrace with many flowering plants. It is sunny in the morning, and shaded in the afternoon.
The terrace of the 26D Home stay has a panoramic view of Kandy Lake and the hills of Udawattekelle Sanctuary which is great for cool walks. This forest preserve has huge trees, good bird-watching, and lots of cheeky monkeys.
The four guest rooms are grouped around two interior courtyards. The spacious rooms are light, airy, and well-decorated. Each room has a ceiling fan (AC isn`t necessary) and a mosquito net.
The terrace level rooms have cathedral ceilings with skylights, and windows on two sides. One room has a double and a single bed.
The two rooms on the lower level are both en suite, and share a large living/dining area with tables, chairs, and a couch. Perfect for families!
New mattresses and pillows in all rooms ensure total comfort. Good strong lights make reading in bed a joy. If you run out of books, a guest library is available.
Breakfast is provided upon request. The friendly owners of 26D Guesthouse will greet you with a smile and a cup of tea. They look forward to meeting you and sharing their knowledge of Kandy with you! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Stropní ventilátor
- Venkovní terasa
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>