Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Niagara Inn is a comfortably small hotel located in Adabraka, just 5 minutes from the administrative and commercial centre of Accra. Niagara Inn is perfectly placed for the business or leisure traveller due to its proximity to both the central business district and local attractions, and despite being in the very heart of town the rooms are surprisingly quiet. The historic High Street home to the Usher and Jamestown Forts, the Supreme Court building, the Arts Centre and the Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum is less than 8 minutes away by car.
Each one of the 16 rooms have private bathroom facilities, individually controlled air conditioning units, a wardrobe, fridge and TV with satellite programming.
Niagara Inn's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. Full payment is due in cash upon arrival. You will not be charged at the time of booking but will reserve the right to pre-authorize their credit card at any time.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Early Check-in may be available check with reception, late check-out on request if available.
24 hour Reception.
24 hours reception and security.
Children under the age of 9 are allowed to stay in room with adults with no charges.
Extra Adult in room is $15 USD. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Stropní ventilátor
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>