Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We welcome you to Canada's Downtown! www.seetorontonow.com/explore-toronto/this-is-toronto/
We are located in the heart of downtown Toronto; 8 minutes walk from Yonge-Dundas Square and the Eaton Centre. Neill-Wycik is centrally located, and an ideal base to visit all of the Toronto tourist spots.
-Discount tickets for City Site-Seeing Toronto along with day tours to Niagara Falls.
-WiFi is included
-Events throughout the summer - pub crawls, barbecues and more. Ask the front desk for details
-24/7 security and front desk.
-Rooms include linen, a small towel, a bar of soap, and a plastic disposable cup.
-Daily housekeeping from 10:00 AM-10:00 PM.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
A government-issued photo ID and a valid credit card is required at check-in. Health cards and student cards are not permitted. Front desk agents will take photocopies of photo ID for security purposes. Reservations can be paid by credit cards which include Visa or MasterCard. American Express and debit Visa or Debit MasterCard are not accepted. Guests may pay with cash but all cash transactions are non-refundable and only CAD and USD are accepted. Please note that USD is accepted at par. If someone else is booking on behalf of the guest please e-mail us to retrieve an authorization form. The authorization form must be received by management prior to arrival.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Společenská místnost
- Venkovní terasa
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>