Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Join us and enjoy exceptional comfort experience.
We have suites with kitchen,living, dining area; private rooms with shared bathroom, dorms with shared bathroom as well.
We have a chill space that receives plenty of sunlight and has hammocks and chairs for relaxing.
-Great WiFi in all the Guesthouse.
-Flat screen TV with Netflix.
-Common areas, patio, living room
-Hot shower 24/7
-Travel Agency in order to help you to organize the main trips in Cusco.
Native Soul Guesthouse Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13.00 to 20.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and cards ( 7% fee for payments with card)
Taxes not included (18% for guests with Peruvian nationality or who have exceeded the tourist stay in Peru)
Breakfast is included
Reception from 08.00 to 20.00
Pet are not allowed Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Teplé sprchy
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>