Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Special cancellation policy set over a group of 9 persons.
Please be noted that you will NOT be able to cancel your reservation after booking has finally confirmed.
After the final confirmation, you will not be able to change or cancel the booking.
So, please make sure to fix your schedule first.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are proud to be at the beautiful riverside with traditional neighborhood of historic temples, and the closest backpacker hostel to the center of the city where you can easily access to any major spot!
We are the first Japanese style traveler's hostel in Nagasaki, located just 5mins from Nagasaki station.
*FREE Internet Access(Wifi in the living area)
*Fully equipped kitchen
*Bed Linen Included (Bring your own towels!)
AKARI is located just 4mins tram ride from JR Nagasaki station.(tram for only 120yen!) And it is only 2mins walk from the tram station. There are many shops and restaurants near the hostel, too.
AKARI is a cozy, friendly, family owned traveler's hostel.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the west-end prefecture of Japan island!
(If you are arriving late, please inform us in advance)
Payment by Japanese CASH ONLY upon arrival. Thank you!
(Free Luggage storage service after check out!)
(Please print out the map in the hostel photos in this page)
>From JR Nagasaki station, or Highway bus terminal, take a tram from 'Nagasaki eki mae'station just in front.
Tram No 3(destination towards 'Hotarujaya') will take you to 'Kokaido mae'station in 4mins. Get off there and take the only road which does NOT have a tram rail on the road, and walk straight. (If you are arriving at night time, it is toward a building with Blue and Orange blinking sign on top) You will soon see a river running, cross the bridge and turn left immediately. Soon, you will see our hostel's orange sign 'AKARI' on your right, at the riverside. (It is a 4-storied buiding)
WELCOME TO NAGASAKI!! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Dětská herna
- Fény k pronájmu
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
1, Země Japan
3, Kontinent Asia
1, Země Japan
1, Země Japan
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>