Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Nabua Lodge takes Cancellation Fees . 30% of the gross and if no show, we take a nights cancellation fees.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Nabua Lodge consists of 9 bures with six of these bures set on the beachfront with stunning ocean views of the Bligh waters and the main island of Viti Levu in the distant background.
Nabua Lodge is a small family operated property which offers you total privacy with lots of rest and relaxation. As a guest you have the option of doing as much as you like or as little as you want or find a comfortable shaded spot under a tree and read a novel.
At Nabua Lodge the room rates are inclusive of three meals daily per person. All meals are served in the Restaurant.
The Resort facitilites include private bures with shared facilities, Restaurant, Bar, sailing boats, fishing, trekking, volleyball, scuba diving and massages (are at additional minimal costs).
Please note that no internet access is available on the island.
Getting to Nabua Lodge is by Awesome Adventures catamaran the Yasawa Flyer which departs Port Denarau at 0830 Hours daily, the launch arrives at Nabua Lodge at approximately 1300 Hours.
To get back to the mainland the launch arrives at Port Denarau at 1800 Hours.
We have 3 new Private Lodges that is not to be missed if you want to have lots of room with lots of privacy, family rooms are just amazing with lots of ventilation. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Společenská místnost
- Telefony ke kartě
- Ručníky k pronájmu
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>