Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Mosquito Hostel Krakow cancellation policy is set out to be fair to the client whilst compensating us for lost booking opportunities brought about by your cancellation. The amount we charge the client for making a cancellation is related to the time Mosquito Hostel has to find alternative bookings and the cost of returning the funds. Therefore, to reduce unnecessary cost to both parties, we ask for the client to notify us of a cancellation as early as possible. For regular bookings we ask to be notified no later than 48 hrs. before your scheduled arrival date ( till 00.01 am two days before your arrival).
In case of a group booking cancellation we ask to be notified at least 7 days before your scheduled arrival date, to avoid being charged. In case of a cancellation of a group booking between 7 to 3 days before your arrival date 50% of the overall booking amount will be charged to the clients credit card. In case of a no show or cancellation of a group booking between 3 to 1 complete days before the specified arrival date 100% will be charged. In case of a reduction in the number of people arriving by more than 20 %, we require that the group covers the costs of the beds that are not occupied, depending on the remaining time prior to arrival as per our cancellation policy stated above.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Mosquito Hostel collects 100 Euro damage deposit and a key deposit depending on the quantity of keys. The damage deposit and key deposit must be paid in cash in exchange for the keys to the rooms.
The deposit will be returned in full upon checkout assuming there is no damage to the hostel.
We will charge for any major damage to our properties or the breakage of any significant items during your visit. Charges will be made in a fair manner in regards to the damage made or to replace the broken objects.
A Group is required to send us a credit card CVV code right after making the reservation. Other wise the reservation will be canceled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No stag / bachelor / hen parties !!
Starting April we accept only groups for more then 6 people are not accepted. If you book more then 6 people with different bookings we have a right to refuse to check you in and you will be charged for the 1st night of accomodation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
' Mosquito has thought of literally everything a backpacker needs in the hostel. It is a benchmark of what other hostels need to follow ' by Erwin, USA.
We are called a Backpackers paradise with awesome facilities where you can drink your own alcohol, enjoy great food, chill out and make friends as well as start out the night the right way.
Our facilities include 10 rooms ranging in size from twin / double / triple private rooms to 6 /10 /12 bed dorms (each bed has a thick mattress, comfortable duvet, bed linen, reading lamp and USB port) with three bathrooms ( 24hr hot showers), chill out common area & another common area directly connected with fully equipped kitchen & balcony for smokers.
What do you get at Mosquito Hostel Krakow?
- 700 meters from Train / Bus Station
- 450 meters from The Main Square
- right next to the Traditional Food Market Stary Kleparz
- 5 meters to ATM / 20 meters to the 24-hour mini market
- 10 meters to bus/tram stop ( Stary Kleparz )
- walking distance to all main attractions in Krakow
- comfy beds with thick comfortable mattresses
- modern interior design in all rooms
- balcony in some of the private rooms
- Laundry for 0,00 PLN (0,00 euros)
- Airport pick up from 80 PLN ( 18 euros )
- Mosquito Hostel 'we are taking you out' on every day of the week
- events (vodka tasting, drinking games, flip pong, polish wedding games, family dinner cooking) every day of the week
- great selection of games, books, magazines and guidebooks
- unique decor, warm colors to make you feel like you're at home
- custom made furniture's designed for travelers needs
- the nicest & friendliest & most helpful ever
- eager to provide best tips for shopping, eating and going out
- always on duty
- will take you out and show the best what Krakow has to offer
- will help you find the best way to get to your next destination
- 24/7 reception - check-in - security
- lockers for each dorm guest
- keys to the main gate for each guest
- safe on request
- backpackers paradise
- peaceful vibe
- easygoing & friendly
- a great place to meet other travelers
Value For Money
- Free yummy breakfast
- Free linen & comfortable duvets
- Free Walking Tour
- Free coffee and tea all day long
- Free Internet & WiFi
- Free huge security lockers
- Free laundry
- Free Luggage storage
- Free Maps & Info
We are suited to a wide audience since we offer a great combination of party & chill where travelers from all over the world meet and exchange experiences. If you are a person who wants to make new friends, have a beer, enjoy the hostel atmosphere, enjoy Krakow, you are really welcome! Our success is based on the respect to others!!!
Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the crazy drunken atmosphere offered at most other hostels. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as be giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing the city.
Air conditioning/heating in the common areas.
We have an Age restriction - 45 years old - for Dormitories.
People out of these brackets are welcome to stay in our private rooms.
MONDAY - At 9 pm you'll have a chance to compete with other travelers during QUIZ NIGHT.
TUESDAY - Time for the challenge! Let's beat the other team with FLIP PONG game!
WEDNESDAY - you'll have a chance to compete with other travelers during PICTIONARY COMPETITION.
THURSDAY - If you want to socialize with other backpackers join us for CIRCLE GAMES.
FRIDAY - Let's play DRINKING GAMES and check who will be the last man standing ;)
SATURDAY - Let's face it and you won't miss POLISH VODKA SHOTS, will you? ;) Tonight in common room at 9 pm. Be there!
SUNDAY - In the evening find out what we play during POLISH WEDDING!
Please note that all events at our hostel are free of charge. You just need to sign up for the list!
We offer discounted tours to AUSCHWITZ - Birkenau, Wieliczka SALT MINE, Zakopane & others. Pick up from the hostel! Professional guides. All included in the price.
If you are arriving early in the morning feel free to check in early and wait for your room or bed in our common area.
To sum it up...in Mosquito Hostel Krakow you will have a familiar, friendly and young atmosphere where you will find us the whole day always willing to help you find a place to eat, to go out, also to book tickets, find the best deals.
If Krakow is the place to be, then Mosquito is the hostel to be at.
Please read our 'Things to note' before you make a reservation with us. If you have any questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: Our Triple Room with shared bathroom has 1 double bed and 1 single bed! Guys - don't be surprised:). If you want to book Triple with 3 single beds choose Triple En-suite Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
9, Celosvětově Malý hostel
1, Země Poland
1, Země Poland
9, Celosvětově Malý hostel
1, Země Poland
3, Kontinent Europe
3, Celosvětově Malý hostel
1, Země Poland
5, Celosvětově Malý hostel
3, Kontinent Eastern Europe
Celosvětově Malý hostel
Mosquito Hostel říká
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>